This Work Is Copyrighted by Oler Photography.

From The Artist


Thanks for visiting Beautiful Memory Photography blog. Here you'll find a sample of my recent work.
To contact me: {p} 801.864.9993, {e} brittany@beautifulmemory.com, or for pricing and more information visit my website: www.beautifulmemory.com

Monday, August 17, 2009

SuMMeR

Check out what I got to do this summer. No, I am not in any photo's because I'm always the one behind the camera. But here are pics of some of my CUTE fam...


Photobucket

Little stud muffin himself!


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Another Fav that needs to be a big canvas print...Love it
I will post more SuMMer FuN pics as I get the chance.
~B

2 comments: