This Work Is Copyrighted by Oler Photography.

From The Artist


Thanks for visiting Beautiful Memory Photography blog. Here you'll find a sample of my recent work.
To contact me: {p} 801.864.9993, {e} brittany@beautifulmemory.com, or for pricing and more information visit my website: www.beautifulmemory.com

Monday, June 21, 2010

S&J Preview {Salt Lake/ Utah Family Photographer}

I love doing this family's pictures, they are so adorable.
Obviously mom is so cute....and did I mention talented too??? She made her skirt and her adorable little girl's outfit.
Yeah, her first time sewing too....wow, let's just say mine WOULD NOT look like that. You did a fabulous job, I loved them....I hope you love the pics.
This is a little preview until I am finished editing...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just loved this pictures and couldn't decide on chocolate or color, so...both:o)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aren't they a beautiful couple!

Photobucket
More soon
Love,
~Brittany


1 comment: