This Work Is Copyrighted by Oler Photography.

From The Artist


Thanks for visiting Beautiful Memory Photography blog. Here you'll find a sample of my recent work.
To contact me: {p} 801.864.9993, {e} brittany@beautifulmemory.com, or for pricing and more information visit my website: www.beautifulmemory.com

Monday, July 26, 2010

So much fun

This family was so much fun!!!
I adored the whole bunch of them
Thank you for letting me get to know you.
I hope you love your pics

Oh, and I got to break the news to the family about something exciting:o)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Right here I got to break the exciting news that this cute couple is expecting!
Congrats

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks so much!
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment