This Work Is Copyrighted by Oler Photography.

From The Artist


Thanks for visiting Beautiful Memory Photography blog. Here you'll find a sample of my recent work.
To contact me: {p} 801.864.9993, {e} brittany@beautifulmemory.com, or for pricing and more information visit my website: www.beautifulmemory.com

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shy

Wanted to post a few favs and wish this little cutie a happy birthday {cause it's today!!!}
Happy birthday sweetheart :o) Always stay so sweet and fun!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Love,
~B

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM :) !!!! YOu are amazing....thanks so much Brit

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw that you do photography and you do an AWESOME job! Very talented. I shall add you to my photography stalking list now :)

    ReplyDelete