This Work Is Copyrighted by Oler Photography.

From The Artist


Thanks for visiting Beautiful Memory Photography blog. Here you'll find a sample of my recent work.
To contact me: {p} 801.864.9993, {e} brittany@beautifulmemory.com, or for pricing and more information visit my website: www.beautifulmemory.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Celeste + Chad

This is my cute cousin
Isn't she beautiful!
Congratulations you two!!!
Here's a little preview

Enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a more Beautiful bride EVER!!!!
    Great job Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's the best looking groom ever. Oh thats me. Hey Britney good job. Celeste looks amazing.
    Thanks so much.

    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britney you did an awesome job. The pictures are beautiful!!!!!


    Charity

    ReplyDelete