This Work Is Copyrighted by Oler Photography.

From The Artist


Thanks for visiting Beautiful Memory Photography blog. Here you'll find a sample of my recent work.
To contact me: {p} 801.864.9993, {e} brittany@beautifulmemory.com, or for pricing and more information visit my website: www.beautifulmemory.com

Friday, April 8, 2011

Such a sweet couple

I love engagements. At the start of the session, once a new couple and I get acquainted... they start opening up and showing their personalities... how they fit together... I love that! Love to see the dynamic between couples that make them an "us" instead of just a "he" and "she".
This couple fits together in such a sweet way, it is so precious! You can really tell they adore each other.
Best of luck to you two! I know you are going to be SO HAPPY together :-)
Enjoy
~B




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments: