This Work Is Copyrighted by Oler Photography.

From The Artist


Thanks for visiting Beautiful Memory Photography blog. Here you'll find a sample of my recent work.
To contact me: {p} 801.864.9993, {e} brittany@beautifulmemory.com, or for pricing and more information visit my website: www.beautifulmemory.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Early years

Such sweetness
Photographing babes and children is one of my favs.
I love the true expressions you'll get when taking their pictures...
Shy, sweet, playful, excited, sad, or even grumpy.
You always get their true emotions coming through.
LOVED what we got from this session...Hope you do too.
B

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment