This Work Is Copyrighted by Oler Photography.

From The Artist


Thanks for visiting Beautiful Memory Photography blog. Here you'll find a sample of my recent work.
To contact me: {p} 801.864.9993, {e} brittany@beautifulmemory.com, or for pricing and more information visit my website: www.beautifulmemory.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

And the winner is...

First of all I have to say thanks to all my 2009 clients (those who participated and those who didn't)
I love what I do and am glad you give me the chance to do it.
Second, thanks to everyone who came on one of my sites and voted. It was so much fun:o) Anyone who participated and needs photos this year, give me a call and well give you a 15% discount.

Now on to the winner:o)


Photobucket
This cutie look 1st place! Yay, congratulations!



And because I like everyone to win, I am adding a second and third place winner:o)
So...
Here is second place:

Photobucket


And here is third place:

Photobucket


Congrats to everyone!
Prizes?
First is (like already stated) a 11x14 mounted and textured
Second is 2~ 8x10's
Third is 1~ 8x10

Thanks again everyone!!! I had a lot of fun!
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment