This Work Is Copyrighted by Oler Photography.

From The Artist


Thanks for visiting Beautiful Memory Photography blog. Here you'll find a sample of my recent work.
To contact me: {p} 801.864.9993, {e} brittany@beautifulmemory.com, or for pricing and more information visit my website: www.beautifulmemory.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cutest Pic of 2009 Contest starts today!

Hey everyone!!!! The "Cutest Pic of 2009" contest starts today:o)
I have had a few questions, so before I post up all the pics here are some rules I hadn't thought about clarifying:
One vote per user ID on my blog (in the comments box under the post)and/or facebook page (commenting under the post as well).
The pic with the most votes totaled from both sites will be the winner.
The voting goes until Thursday at midnight.

I will post the winner Friday;o)

I have numbered the pics, so let me know which # you are voting for.
FYI~Pics are in no particular order (just the order they uploaded in)
Happy voting:o)
~Brittany


#1
Photobucket


#2
Photobucket


#3
Photobucket


#4
Photobucket


#5
Photobucket


#6
Photobucket


#7
Photobucket


#8
Photobucket


#9
Photobucket


#10
Photobucket


#11
Photobucket


#12
Photobucket


#13
Photobucket


#14
Photobucket


#15
Photobucket


#16
Photobucket


#17
Photobucket


#18
Photobucket


#19
Photobucket


#20
Photobucket


#21
Photobucket


#22
Photobucket


#23
Photobucket


#24
Photobucket


#25
Photobucket


#26
Photobucket


#27
Photobucket


#28
Photobucket

113 comments:

  1. Wow!!! How to choose??? These are all so wonderful. But I will vote for #4, with these all coming in as very close second place. 9, 16, 24. And I love all the pictures of Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #13 is a great picture of childhood. With beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is #1 I love the way the light is coming into the picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is for #1....it's very special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pic's. I vote #28.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote #28. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #13 you cant beat the smile on this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elizabeth, I love #28

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 28 for sure, those girls look like such sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My vote is for #28!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for #28--sisters, I assume. Beautiful girls, darling pose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. #28 A girl always needs sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Matt L. votes for #13

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather H votes #13

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kara Z 13 loved the bubble being popped

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked #13. She is to dang cute. and the bubble popping is amazing. Great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  17. # 13 is a cutie! My vote is for her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My vote is for #28!- Warren

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alan I vote for #28

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gloria votes for #28

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amanda votes number 28!

    ReplyDelete
  22. number 28 -Katrina C.

    ReplyDelete
  23. brittany k loves 13

    ReplyDelete
  24. heidi 13 is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  25. shelly 13 she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  26. ally LOVES 13. very cute

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tina says abosuletly 13

    ReplyDelete
  28. number 28 is awesome! Emily

    ReplyDelete
  29. great photo 13 haileyr

    ReplyDelete
  30. in love with baby grace 13 jessie

    ReplyDelete
  31. 13 all the way. tam

    ReplyDelete
  32. steve and kim likes 13

    ReplyDelete
  33. trav and nikki picks 13 great smile

    ReplyDelete
  34. those boys are so cute #1

    ReplyDelete
  35. Jamie says number 1

    ReplyDelete
  36. Becky and Steve vote for #1 love our grandsons

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aunt Jessie and Uncle Brian vote for there nephews #1

    ReplyDelete
  38. Kristy #1 reminds me of my boys

    ReplyDelete
  39. mike and debbe votes 13

    ReplyDelete
  40. john and karalee says 13

    ReplyDelete
  41. mindy and kids loves 13

    ReplyDelete
  42. genny k 13 look at the bubble popping

    ReplyDelete
  43. lauren great pic 13

    ReplyDelete
  44. mary m bubbles all the way 13

    ReplyDelete
  45. sharon c and family 13

    ReplyDelete
  46. loves the flowers and colors dan/erika

    ReplyDelete
  47. bubbles 13 love yall krissy

    ReplyDelete
  48. lisa and fam loves 13

    ReplyDelete
  49. missy fam vote from idaho #13 go grace!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Nana votes for 13. see you this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  51. 13 beautiful walsh fam

    ReplyDelete
  52. 15 cute doll in pic bell family

    ReplyDelete
  53. I vote for #2. You're awesome Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  54. karly r in love with 13

    ReplyDelete
  55. love my little grace 13
    celcia

    ReplyDelete
  56. kristan s 13 love all these pic great job

    ReplyDelete
  57. I vote for #1, The Anderson boys. Personality plus! Brittany,love your playlist.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks everyone! It was so fun to have you all post your fav.

    ReplyDelete