This Work Is Copyrighted by Oler Photography.

From The Artist


Thanks for visiting Beautiful Memory Photography blog. Here you'll find a sample of my recent work.
To contact me: {p} 801.864.9993, {e} brittany@beautifulmemory.com, or for pricing and more information visit my website: www.beautifulmemory.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cutest Pic of 2009!!!!

Photobucket

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to do something fun with my clients from last year...so, we are doing a "Cutest Pic of 2009" Contest;o) I tried to contact everyone I could from last years sessions...those who I could contact, I asked to choose 2-3 of their favorite pictures. I will be posting all of them tomorrow. Everyone needs to vote for their favorite!!! Whoever gets the most votes will get a free 11x14 mounted and textured print....so pretty:o) Voting starts tomorrow and will go until midnight on Thursday. I will tally the votes and post the winner on Friday. So, take a look Wednesday or Thursday and vote for your favorite photograph!
Thanks,
~Brittany

13 comments:

  1. My vote is for #13!!!! She is the cutest baby I know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all are great but I vote for 28
    Melvina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great pics, my vote is for 13 and 15 second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh! I tried so hard to remember! Apparently I needed a reminder! I'm so upset! I'm an idiot! :( We are about ready for pictures again. I'm thinking maybe spring?!
    -Shannon-

    ReplyDelete